Our continued success depends upon the quality of people we employ. That's why we hire only the most qualified candidates, offer continuous training and maintain ample supervision.
We're looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we create new positions and promote from within our growing company. That's how we've built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
Currently USG is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Experienced Trenchless / Environmental Technicians
- Jet/Vac and CCTV Operators
- CDL A or B Drivers
- Experienced Construction Laborer
- Entry Level Labor
- Administrative Clerk
- Experienced Construction Estimator
- Auto/Truck Mechanic
- Quality Control Technician
We offer excellent benefits for full time employees…
- Ongoing education
- On-the-job training
- Advancement opportunities
- Premium wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with matching
If you're looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment full of challenging opportunities, please fill out an application today!
To apply, fill out our Job Inquiry form