Bulkheads and seawalls can become damaged over time. When damaged, they can allow moisture intrusion into the soil behind the wall. Repair these problems and seal your bulkhead or seawall quickly with USG. Our seawall soil stabilization and void fill solution is minimally invasive and fast curing.
Bulkhead and Seawall Repair
Bulkhead and Seawall Repair by USG
Polyurethane injection is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to stabilize and seal your seawall or bulkhead. Polyurethane foam is injected behind the structure. The foam then expands, filling any voids and sealing any cracks or gaps in your seawall or bulkhead. The process quickly rehabilitates your existing wall without the need for excavation or replacement.
Our Soil Stabilization Services
The signs of damage to your seawall or bulkhead may not be obvious, if you notice any of these, it’s time to call USG:
- There are cracks in your seawall or bulkhead.
- There are broken pieces of concrete coming off your seawall or bulkhead.
- The bulkhead or seawall is leaning.
- There are pores or rust on the surface of your seawall or bulkhead.
- There is visible soil erosion from behind or underneath the bulkhead.
- Your seawall caps have come off the seawall. The caps hold the structure together. If this is broken, you should call USG immediately.
- Your other concrete structures that exist near the bulkhead/ seawall appear to be sinking or cracked.
- The ground behind the bulkhead or seawall is damp and has holes forming when you step on it. This is a sign of moisture intrusion.
What sets our Bulkhead and Seawall Repair service apart from others?
- Polyurethane cures quickly.
- Repairing your seawall and bulkhead does not require excavation, unlike traditional repair methods.
- Repairing your seawall or bulkhead is more cost-effective than replacement.
- Replacement requires more labor, as well as more supplies.
- Polyurethane is a long-term solution.
- Foam jacking is less invasive.
- Saving your existing bulkhead or seawall prevents it from ending up in a landfill.
- This method of leveling will not destroy the surrounding landscape.
- This method of repair does not pollute the surrounding water, the way many methods of repair do.
How does it work?
- Polyurethane is hydro-insensitive
- Polyurethane is durable and made to last
- Polyurethane is environmentally inert and will not leach chemicals into the environment
- Chemical grouting is efficient and effective
- Chemical grouting is minimally invasive and cost effective