Chemical grout Injection with polyurethane is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to stabilize your bridge abutments. Polyurethane foam is injected into the soils that surround the abutments. This foam expands and fills any voids beneath the abutments, as well bringing them back up to level. Deep soil compaction will help prevent future soil loss and offer long term stability to these structures.
Elevator Pit Waterproofing
Elevator Pit Waterproofing by USG
Our Soil Stabilization Services
The signs that your Elevator Pit needs Waterproofing. Here are the signs it’s time to call USG:
- Stress cracks are forming in your walls
- Pooling Water in the elevator pit floor
- Mold or excess moisture in the elevator pit
- Cracks or Separation in the Joints
What sets our Elevator Pit Stabilization from others?
- Stabilizing your elevator pit with chemical grouting does not require excavation.
- Polyurethane chemical grout injection is a long-term solution for stabilizing elevator pits.
- Polyurethane chemical grouting is minimally invasive, allowing for less disruption your building.
- Polyurethane cures quickly.
How does it work?
- Polyurethane is hydrophobic and will not absorb water
- Polyurethane is durable and made to last
- Polyurethane is eco friendly
- Chemical grouting is efficient and effective
- Chemical grouting is minimally invasive and cost effective