Pipe and mine abandonment can cause significant problems if the systems fail after being abandoned. These failed systems can lead to soil loss, damaged nearby pipe systems, safety hazards, or even collapsed pipes/mines or sinkholes. Prevent future soil loss and the failing of these systems quickly with USG. We offer polyurethane chemical grout injection for our Pipe and Mine Abandonment Service. Our polyurethane will expand and fill abandoned pipes and mines, assuring their safety and preventing catastrophic failures.
Pipe and Mine Abandonment
Pipe and Mine Abandonment by USG
Chemical grout injection with polyurethane is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to abandon old pipes and mines. Polyurethane foam is injected directly into the pipe/mine. This foam expands and fills old pipes or mines for safe abandonment.
Our Soil Stabilization Services
Here are the signs your Grout Curtain Wall may need service:
- Leaking in your infrastructure
- Loose soils or erosion near your infrastructure
- Marine applications
- Cracks or visual damage in your infrastructure
- Infrastructure needs a little extra support
What sets our Pipe and Mine Abandonment Service apart from others?
- Abandoning pipes or mines with chemical grout injection does not require excavation, as it is injected directly into the pipe/mine.
- Polyurethane chemical grout injection is a long-term solution for sealing of pipes or mines for abandonment.
- Polyurethane chemical grouting is minimally invasive, allowing for less disruption your surrounding infrastructure.
- Filling pipes or mines for abandonment prevents their collapse and possible sinkholes.
- Filling abandoned pipes and mines protects your other infrastructure.
- Polyurethane cures quickly for a fast service.
How does it work?
- Polyurethane is water repellent
- Polyurethane is durable and made to last
- Polyurethane is eco friendly
- Chemical grouting is efficient and effective
- Chemical grouting is minimally invasive and cost effective