Sinking and cracked pool decks are both a tripping hazard and unattractive. USG offers pool deck foam jacking for the leveling of pool decks and pools. This process resolve pool deck leveling problems efficiently and cost-effectively.
Pool Deck Leveling
Pool Deck Leveling by Utility Services Group
Foam jacking is a superior solution for sinking and settling pool decks. Polyurethane foam is injected beneath the surface of the concrete pool deck in a process called foam jacking. The foam is injected below the slab and then it expands and lifts your concrete back to level, mitigating any tripping hazards and returning your pool deck to its original grade.
Our Soil Stabilization Services
A damaged pool deck may not be easy to spot. Here are some signs it’s time to call USG:
- Your pool deck is cracking.
- Your pool deck is sinking or settling.
- There is soil washing away from around your pool deck.
- Water collects in puddles on the surface of the pool deck.
- There are uneven surfaces of your concrete pool deck.
What sets our Pool Deck Leveling Service apart from others?
- Polyurethane cures quickly and your pool deck can be walked on again the same day as concrete leveling takes place.
- Leveling your pool deck does not require excavation, unlike traditional repair methods.
- Leveling your pool deck is more cost-effective than replacement.
- Replacement requires more labor, as well as more supplies.
- Polyurethane is a long-term solution.
How does it work?
- An expanding light-weight polyurethane is injected underneath the pool deck slab.
- The polyurethane initially moves in liquid form and saturates the voids and loose soil.
- Once it expands, it compresses the loose soil using the weight of the pool deck slab.
- Once it overcomes the weight of the pool deck slab, the polyurethane pushes it against the densified soil.
- This process is used to stabilize and level the pool deck slab without excavation or replacement.