Unlevel, damaged sidewalks are both unsightly and create tripping hazards. Repair these problems and level your sidewalks quickly with USG. Our foam jacking service is minimally invasive and fast curing, for less disruption in the use of the sidewalk. This service is available for both residential homeowners with sidewalks, as well as those responsible for infrastructure, such as cities.
Sidewalk Leveling by Utility Services Group
Foam-jacking is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to level sidewalk concrete. Polyurethane foam is injected beneath the surface of the concrete through small holes. The foam then expands, bringing your concrete back to level, mitigating any tripping hazards and returning your sidewalk back to the side of safety.
Our Soil Stabilization Services
The signs of damage to your sidewalk damage may not be obvious. Here are the signs it’s time to call USG:
- There are cracks in the concrete slabs that make up your sidewalk.
- There are broken pieces of concrete coming off your sidewalk.
- The joints of your sidewalk are no longer level.
- There are pores on the surface of your sidewalk, also known as spalling.
- There is visible soil erosion next to or underneath your sidewalk.
What sets our sidewalk leveling service apart from others?
- Polyurethane cures quickly, so your sidewalk can be walked on again the same day as the leveling takes place.
- Leveling your concrete sidewalk does not require excavation, unlike traditional repair methods.
- Leveling your sidewalk is more cost-effective than replacement.
- Replacement requires more labor, as well as more supplies.
- Polyurethane is a long-term solution.
- Foam jacking is less invasive, as it is done through small holes in your existing sidewalk.
- Saving your existing sidewalk prevents it from ending up in a landfill.
- This method of leveling will not destroy the surrounding landscape.
How does it work?
- Polyurethane is water repellent
- Polyurethane is durable and made to last
- Polyurethane is eco friendly
- Chemical grouting is efficient and effective
- Chemical grouting is minimally invasive and cost effective