Leaking manholes can lead to big problems, from settlement and joint separation to soil loss and sinkholes. The problems can cause the manhole to fail and would then require excavation and replacement. Avoid soil related settlement with our chemical grout soil stabilization process. In a single, no-excavation application you can seal your manhole and stabilize and compact the compromised soils.
Manhole Sealing and Stabilization
Manhole Rehabilitation by Utility Services Group
Chemical grouting with polyurethane is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to repair and rehabilitate your manholes. Polyurethane foam is injected into the soils that surround the manhole. This foam expands and fills any voids near the manhole, as well as seals any cracks or leaks.
Our Soil Stabilization Services
The signs of damage to your manhole may not be obvious. Here are the signs it’s time to call USG:
- There are cracks in the concrete or asphalt surrounding the entry of the manhole.
- The concrete structures near the manhole are sinking, such as sidewalks nearby.
- There is water infiltration into the walls of the manhole.
- There are visible cracks in the walls of the manhole.
- There is water pooling around or near the manhole.
- The cover of the manhole is damaged.
What sets our Manhole Rehabilitation Service apart from others?
- Polyurethane cures quickly.
- Repairing your manhole with chemical grouting does not require excavation, unlike traditional repair methods, or choosing to replace.
- Rehabilitation is more cost-effective than replacement. Replacement requires more labor, as well as more supplies.
- Polyurethane chemical grout injection is a long-term solution for damaged manholes.
- Polyurethane chemical grouting is minimally invasive, allowing for less disruption to your surrounding infrastructure.
- Polyurethane is hydrophobic and will push out any moisture in the surrounding soils, as well as seal manholes against future leaks.
How does it work?
- Helps avoid excavation and minimize downtime.
- Projects can be completed in less than a day.
- Our polyurethanes are environmentally inert and will not leach chemicals into the environment.
- Polyurethane is durable and made to last
- Chemical grouting is efficient and effective
- Chemical grouting is minimally invasive and cost effective